- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:31/10/2018Location:Belgium
- Different approaches have been used in order to represent and build control engineering concepts for the computer. Software applications for these fields are becoming more and more demanding each day, and new representation schemas are continuously being developed.
- Evaluating image retrieval systems in a quantitative way, for example by computing measures like mean average precision, allows for objective comparisons with a ground-truth. However, in cases where ground-truth is not available, the only alternative is to collect feedback from a user.
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of premature death and disability in Europe and worldwide. Effective Cardiac Rehabilitation (CR) can significantly improve mortality and morbidity rates, leading to longer independent living and a reduced use of health care resources.
- Clinician perceptions of a prototype wearable exercise biofeedback system for orthopaedic rehabilitation: a qualitative explorationObjectives This study explores the opinions of orthopaedic healthcare professionals regarding the opportunities and challenges of using wearable technology in rehabilitation.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:25/10/2018