- In this paper, we present a novel framework that can produce a visual description of a tourist attraction by choosing the most diverse pictures from community-contributed datasets, that describe different details of the queried location.
- In the task of preference learning, there can be natural invariance properties that one might often expect a method to satisfy.
- The lemon model has become the primary mechanism for the representation of lexical data on the Semantic Web. The lemon model has been further developed in the context of the W3C OntoLex community group, resulting in the new OntoLex-Lemon model, recently published as a W3C report.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:18/09/2017
- Abstract—An increasing number of people use smartphone applications to plan their trips. Unfortunately, for various reasons, bus trips suggested by such applications are not as reliable as other trip types (e.g.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:17/09/2017
- An increasing amount of posts on social media are used for disseminating news information and are accompanied by multimedia content. Such content may often be misleading or be digitally manipulated.