- Defined as the intentional or unintentionalspread of false information (K et al., 2019) through context and/or content manipulation, fake news has become one of the most seriousproblems associated with online information (Waldrop, 2017).
- Natural language processing and machine learning are gaining wide popularity in supporting judicial decision-making. Research in this area is particularly active.Publication DetailsType:Edited Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:06/11/2019Location:United States of America
- Wearable self-tracking devices are an increasingly popular way for people to collect information relevant to their own health and well-being, but maximising the benefits derived from such information is hindered by the complexity of analysing it.
- In a joint action, a group of individuals coordinate their movements to reach a shared goal. When a change - i.e., an event that affects group functioning - occurs, the group adopts strategies to face it.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:04/11/2019
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:01/11/2019