- An interactive exercise biofeedback Android application utilizing a single inertial measurement unit to support joint replacement rehabilitationBoomerang Ortho is an Android application developed with the aim to better support patients in their exercise rehabilitation program following total knee replacement.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:04/03/2018
- Patient Involvement With Home-Based Exercise Programs: Can Connected Health Interventions Influence Adherence?Adherence to home exercise in rehabilitation is a significant problem, with estimates of nonadherence as high as 50%, potentially having a detrimental effect on clinical outcomes.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:01/03/2018
- In this work, we present a new system for the determination of dissolved carbon dioxide (from 7.2 ppm to 425.6 ppm) in aqueous environments. Microfluidic technology has been incorporated in sensor design to reduce the volume of samples and reagents.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:20/02/2018
- Recent studies have provided evidence in favour of adopting early warning systems as a means of identifying at-risk students. Our study examines eight prediction methods, and investigates the optimal time in a course to apply such a system.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:09/02/2018
- This article explores how people negotiate borders and boundaries within the home, in the context of health and the introduction of new technologies.