- Peer to Peer (P2P) botnets are becoming widely used as a low overhead, efficient, self maintaining,distributed alternative to the traditional client/server model across a broad range of cyberattacks.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:24/03/2014Location:United States of America
- Effects of antidromic and orthodromic activation of STN afferent axons during DBS in Parkinson's disease: a simulation studyRecent studies suggest that subthalamic nucleus (STN)-Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) may exert at least part of its therapeutic effect through the antidromic suppression of pathological oscillations in the cortex in 6-OHDA treated rats and in parkinsonian patients. STN-DBS may also activate STN neuPublication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:19/03/2014
- The first order loss function and its complementary function are extensively used in practical settings.
- Given the critical risks to public health and safety that can involve lapses in attention (e.g., through implication in workplace accidents), researchers have sought to develop cognitive-state tracking technologies, capable of alerting individuals engaged in cognitively demanding tasks of potentiallPublication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:14/03/2014
- In this study we evaluated reliability and validity of the Automatic Cognitive Assessment Delivery (ACAD): a short computerized battery composed by memory and attention tests, delivered online, and designed primarily for the elderly.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:06/03/2014