- ELEXIS is a project that aims to create a European network of lexical resources, and one of the key challenges for this is the development of an interoperable interface for different lexical resources so that further tools may improve the data.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- This paper describes the development of lexicographic resources for Kurdish and provides a lexical model for this language. Kurdish is considered a less-resourced language, and currently, lacks the machine-readable lexicon resources.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- Recent years have experienced a growing trend in the publication of language resources as Linguistic Linked Data (LLD) to enhance their discovery, reuse and the interoperability of tools that consume language data.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- Collaborative knowledge discovery is a promising approach by which people with no data analytics expertise could benefit from an analysis of their own personal data by experts.
- Detection of Chronic Kidney Disease Using Machine Learning Algorithms with Least Number of PredictorsChronic kidney disease (CKD) is one of the most critical health problems due to its increasing prevalence. In this paper, we aim to test the ability of machine learning algorithms for the prediction of chronic kidney disease using the smallest subset of features.