- This paper describes the design, fabrication and performance of a reusable ionogel-based photo-actuator, in-situ photopolymerised into a lab-on-a-disc microfluidic device, for flow control. The ionogel provides an effective barrier to liquids during storage of reagents and spinning of the disc.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:04/11/2017
- We study the problem of matching a set of applicants to a set of posts, where each applicant has an ordinal preference list, which may contain ties, ranking a subset of posts. A matching M is popular if there exists no matching M′ where more applicants prefer M ′ to M .Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:04/11/2017
- In lifelogging, as the volume of personal life archive data is ever increasing, we have to consider how to take advantage of a tool to extract or exploit valuable information from these personal life archives.
- Prediction of Short Term Adverse Events Occurrence in NB-UVB Phototherapy Treatments using Data miningAbstract—The prediction of short term adverse events occurrence in phototherapy treatment is important for the dermatologists who administrate phototherapy to adjust the treatment and standardize the clinical outcomes.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:25/10/2017
- Non-Invasive Assessment of Skin Barrier Properties: Investigating Emerging Tools for In Vitro and In Vivo ApplicationsThere is increasing interest in the development of non-invasive tools for studying the properties of skin, due to the potential for non-destructive sampling, reduced ethical concerns and the potential comparability of results in vivo and in vitro.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:24/10/2017