- Grand Challenge: Vessel Destination and Arrival Time Prediction with Sequence-to-Sequence Models over Spatial GridWe propose a sequence-to-sequence based method to predict vessels' destination port and estimated arrival time.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:25/06/2018Location:New Zealand
- The global food and agricultural industry has a total market value of USD 8 trillion in 2016, and decision makers in the Agri sector require appropriate tools and up-to-date information to make predictions across a range of products and areas.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:15/06/2018
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:15/06/2018
- Autonomous vehicles, e.g., cars, aircraft or ships, will need to accept some degree of human control for the coming years. Consequently, a method of controlling autonomous systems (ASs) that integrates control inputs from humans and machines is critical.Publication DetailsType:Edited Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:15/06/2018Location:Cyprus
- Extensive studies have been carried out on the Stable Matching problem, but they mostly consider cases where the agents to match belong to either one or two sets.