- A meme is a form of media that spreads an idea or emotion across the internet. As the interaction over the web increased with multimodality, incidents of posting hateful memes and related events like trolling, cyberbullying have increased through memes.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:12/02/2020
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:09/02/2020
- Feasibility, Acceptability, and Clinical Effectiveness of a Technology-Enabled Cardiac Rehabilitation Platform (Physical Activity Toward Health-I): Randomized Controlled TrialBackground: Cardiac rehabilitation (CR) is highly effective as secondary prevention for cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). Uptake of CR remains suboptimal (30% of eligible patients), and long-term adherence to a physically active lifestyle is even lower.
- Clustering is central to many data-driven bioinformatics research and serves a powerful computational method. In particular, clustering helps at analyzing unstructured and high-dimensional data in the form of sequences, expressions, texts and images.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Review ArticleDate:02/02/2020
- Distributed constraint satisfaction problems (DisCSPs) can express decision problems where physically distributed agents control different decision variables, but must coordinate with each other to agree on a global solution.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:31/01/2020