The following is a list of research projects funded by various national and international bodies, secured by Insight
researchers through the leveraging of the SFI Centres funding. On this page current projects are listed exclusively.
- Details of Award / DistinctionThe Best Application Paper for an article co-authored with Hadrien Cambazard, Barry O'Sullivan and Helmut Simonis entitled Bin Packing with Linear Usage Costs - An Application to Energy Management in Data Centres at the 19th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2013) held in Uppsala, Sweden.Awarding BodyCP2013Year2013AwardeeBarry O'Sullivan
- Details of Award / DistinctionMartin Serrano coordinated, led and actively participated at Internet of Things Hackaton at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, MA, USA. The presented product-solution was awarded the Best IoT product / Solution and the third finalist at the competition.Awarding BodyIoT ConferenceYear2014AwardeeMartin Serrano
- Details of Award / DistinctionMartin Serrano was the project leader and design architect of the Internet of Things Best Semantic Interoperability Application Awarded at IoT Week, London, UK in June 2014.Awarding BodyIoT Forum - IoT Week 2014Year2014AwardeeMartin Serrano
- Awarding BodyEuropean CommissionYear2014AwardeeMartin Serrano
- Awarding BodyBlackduck Software CoYear2014AwardeeMartin Serrano