I am a PhD student at Insight Centre for Data Analytics (Data Science Institute), University of Galway, Ireland. I completed my undergraduate and master’s degree in Computer Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, India, specializing in machine learning and AI. My main research interests include using deep learning for computer vision. I have briefly worked on blockchains and dataspaces. Currently, I am working on multimodal analysis of video streams, knowledge graphs and subjective querying.
- Multimodal Subjective Knowledge Graphs
- Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Knowledge Graphs, and Knowledge extraction
- Aerial Surveillance System using UAV drones
- Recognizing Human Activities in real-time using skeletal tracking devices
- Optical Braille Recognition which focuses on converting scanned Braille Documents to text
- Received two gold medals at Aligarh Muslim University during my masters; was awarded the Gate and NET fellowship by Government of India; won Sir Syed Global Scholar Award.