Insight SFI Research Centre for Data Analytics is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with European Union (Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Sector Bodies) Regulations 2020.
This accessibility statement applies to www.insight-centre.org
This website is partially compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level AA, due to the non-accessible content listed below.
- Keyboard/Screen reader navigation: not all parts of the website are fully accessible yet.
- Images: Not all images have alternative text descriptions. We are currently working through images to add contextual alternative text.
- Link text: we are working to remove “click here”, “read more” and any other link labels that do not give context.
- Document accessibility has not yet been fully implemented.
- Correctly structured content with good heading usage: We have a number of pages which feature inconsistent heading use and structure and are currently working to create and ensure logical heading structures on our pages.
- Colour contrast: some text content does not have optimal colour contrast.
- Skip to content link is not yet implemented.
- Infographics: We have a number of infographics for which we are working to provide text alternatives.
- This content is not an exhaustive list of non-accessible content.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
The Statement was prepared on 21 March 2023 by the Insight Communications team using manual accessibility tests.
The statement was last reviewed on 21 March 2023.
Feedback and Contact Information
Insight is committed to ensuring digital accessibility. If you have any queries, issues or feedback with the regards to the accessibility of this website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to request any further information about or assistance with accessing any content or functionality that is inaccessible on this website please contact email@example.com.
If you are not happy with our response or if you want to raise an accessibility issue, you may make a complaint to Insight CEO firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make a complaint with the enforcement body, you may do so directly with the Office of the Ombudsman https://www.ombudsman.ie/contact/. Further advice on making a complaint under the Disability Act. https://www.ombudsman.ie/disability-act/make-a-complaint/