Experienced professional with over 20 years working professionally in the IT area, as well as with strong background as Software Engineering/Architecture, Data Analysis, System Integration, DevOps full-stack knowledge. Experience on distributed and large scale environment, especially JEE clustered over IBM Websphere z/OS, Message Broker and IHS.
Good skills with relational and NoSQL databases, such as DB2, MySQL, SQLServer and MongoDB.
Linux/Unix management dealing with VMs, container and DevOps tools installation and integration.
Good skills working and managing teams in remote as well as agile environment using the best practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Quality Assurance.
Artificial Intelligence Enthusiast, regarding technologies such as graph models, data analysis, and machine learning.
In short, my background is:
- Working knowledge of linked data & semantic web technologies including RDF, OWL, SPARQL
- Experience with API Platforms or services that expose ontology a significant plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of search engineering a significant plus.
- Highly desirable qualities: Problem solver, tool maker, and highly adaptive.
- Management challenges including Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata Management, Enterprise Architecture.
- Know how to deal with critical data (Big Data and/or Small Data) moves across an enterprise.
- Data Integration
- Service Integration
- Developer and coordination of locally and remotely teams
- Process Configuration