- BACKGROUND: Despite an aging population, older adults are typically underrecruited in clinical trials, often because of the perceived burden associated with participation, particularly travel associated with clinic visits.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:19/06/2018
- The global food and agricultural industry has a total market value of USD 8 trillion in 2016, and decision makers in the Agri sector require appropriate tools and up-to-date information to make predictions across a range of products and areas.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:15/06/2018
- Autonomous vehicles, e.g., cars, aircraft or ships, will need to accept some degree of human control for the coming years. Consequently, a method of controlling autonomous systems (ASs) that integrates control inputs from humans and machines is critical.Publication DetailsType:Edited Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:15/06/2018Location:Cyprus
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:15/06/2018
- Disease mentions in airport and hospital geolocations expose dominance of news events for disease concernsIn recent years, Twitter has been applied to monitor diseases through its facility to monitor users’ comments and concerns in real-time. The analysis of tweets for disease mentions should reflect not only user specific concerns but also disease outbreaks.