- An investigation of the effects of high intensity, intermittent exercise and unanticipation on trunk and lower limb biomechanics during a side cutting maneuver using statistical parametric mappingAnterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries frequently occur during side cutting maneuvers when fatigued or reacting to the sporting environment. Trunk and hip biomechanics are proposed to influence ACL loading during these activities.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:13/03/2018
- In this paper, we introduce a novel recommendation model, which harnesses a convolutional neural network to mine meaningful information from customer reviews, and integrates it with matrix factorization algorithm seamlessly. It is a valid method to improve the transparency of CF algorithms.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:07/03/2018
- Quantitative assessment of mobility and motor function is critical to our understanding and treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological diseases.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:06/03/2018
- This paper presents a new framework to harness sources of programming learning analytics at a Higher Education Institution and how it has been progressively adopted at the classroom level to improve personalized learning.
- Automatic Classification of Knee Rehabilitation Exercises Using a Single Inertial Sensor: a Case StudyInertial measurement units have the ability to accurately record the acceleration and angular velocity of human limb segments during discrete joint movements. These movements are commonly used in exercise rehabilitation programmes following orthopaedic surgery such as total knee replacement.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:04/03/2018