- The third phase of the recovery from cardiovascular disease (CVD) is an exercise-based rehabilitation programme. However, adherence to an exercise regime is typically not maintained by the patient for a variety of reasons such as lack of time, financial constraints, etc.
- The amount of MOOC video materials has grown exponentially in recent years. Therefore, their storage and analysis need to be made as fully automated as possible in order to maintain their management quality.
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:21/10/2017Location:Austria
- Problem simplification is a topic of continuing interest in the field of constraint satisfaction. In this paper we examine properties associated with the basic idea of substitutability and show how certain forms of substitutability can be organized into a well-formed hierarchy.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:20/10/2017Location:United States of America
- This paper describes a systems for emotion recognition and its application on the dataset from the AV+EC 2016 Emotion Recognition Challenge. The realized system was produced and submitted to the AV+EC 2016 evaluation, making use of all three modalities (audio, video, and physiological data).