- The financial burden and the level of specialized care required to look after older adults with dementia has reached the point of a public health crisis.Publication DetailsType:Book ChapterDate:20/08/2019
- Multilingual Multimodal Machine Translation for Dravidian Languages utilizing Phonetic Transcription.Multimodal machine translation is the task of translating from a source text into the target language using information from other modalities. Existing multimodal datasets have been restricted to only highly resourced languages.
- A Character-Level LSTM Network Model for Tokenizing the Old Irish text of the Würzburg Glosses on the Pauline EpistlesThis paper examines difficulties inherent in tokenization of Early Irish texts and demonstrates that a neural-network-based approach may provide a viable solution for historical texts which contain unconventional spacing and spelling anomalies.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:19/08/2019Location:Ireland
- WordNet Gloss Translation for Under-resourced Languages using Multilingual Neural Machine TranslationIn this paper, we translate the glosses in the English WordNet based on the expand approach for improving and generating wordnets with the help of multilingual neural machine translation.
- Automatic Term Recognition (ATR) is an important method for the summarization and analysis of large corpora, and normally requires a significant amount of linguistic input, in particular the use of part-of-speech taggers.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:19/08/2019Location:Ireland