- We discuss a continuous-time extension of the contact-based (CB) model, as proposed in [Koher et al. Phys. Rev. X 9, 031017 (2019)], for infections with permanent immunity on temporal networks.Publication DetailsType:Book ChapterDate:30/10/2019
- While using online datasets for machine learning is commonplace today, the quality of these datasets impacts on the performance of prediction algorithms. One method for improving the semantics of new data sources is to map these sources to a common data model or ontology.
- The rising popularity of learning techniques in data analysis has recently led to an increased need of large-scale datasets.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:28/10/2019
- In this paper, the authors described their proposed method in analyzing lifelog data in association with the environment. Tackling the problem of incomplete data, we proposed a replacement method using linear regression method which results in a normalized L2 distance score of 0.0153.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:27/10/2019Location:France
- Memorability, defined as the quality of being worth remembering, is a pressing issue in media as we struggle to organize and retrieve digital content and make it more useful in our daily lives.