Work with us
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions
Please click here for the Insight @ UCD Job Application System.
We are continuously seeking to fill the following positions:
- Master Student
- PhD Student
- Post Doctoral researcher
- Scientific Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Research Assistant
- Research Associate
The main research topics of interest are:
- Linked Data
- Machine Learning & Statistics
- Media Analytics
- Optimisation & Decision Analytics
- Personal Sensing
- Recommender Systems
- Semantic Web
- A stimulating, dynamic, multi-cultural research environment
- Excellent ties to research groups worldwide
- Regular exchange tracks with Stanford and other universities
- Close collaboration with leading industrial partners
- Up-to-date infrastructure and resources, including funding to attend international conferences
- A strong background in computer science
- For Post Doc and Senior research positions, an excellent PhD degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or an equivalent academic degree or relevant industry experience
- Research interests in Information Management, Systems Development, Logic, Ontology Languages, Semantic Web Services, Semantics in Business Information Systems, or related Semantic Web topics
- The willingness to combine formal scientific work with application-oriented research in projects funded by the European Commission and national agencies.
We are looking for individuals who will continue their existing stream of research in related areas within our ongoing and new research projects.
Please submit your application/curriculum vitae at the following page.